We’re always looking for
A+ players to support our growing business.
Energy Engineer (Consultant)
Energia is looking for competent, qualified energy performance development engineers to assist in the technical evaluation of energy performance contracting (EPC) proposals, ESCO interviews, Comprehensive Energy Audit reviews, field inspections, design, and/or Measurement and Verification on a project-by-project basis. Experience in the field of Energy Performance Contracting/work for an ESCO is ideal. This position would be on a 10-99 basis. Great opportunity for lucrative side work.
- Must have direct industry experience working with Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPCs), Energy Savings
- Improvement Plan (ESIPs), Guaranteed Energy Savings Agreements (GESAs), etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science and/or Masters Degree in Engineering
- PE, BEMP, CEM, CEA, or EIT Accreditation
- Direct experience in the Energy Performance Contracting industry a plus
- Strong working knowledge of the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocols (IPMVP)
- Understanding of M&V plan development based on project scope & goals
- Energy Auditing – ASHRAE Level I, II, and III
- Experience in the energy field including energy efficiency, distributed energy generation, combined heat and power (cogeneration), energy project economics, utility rate analysis, renewable energy, HVAC, central heating and cooling plants
- Experience calculating the associated energy savings in steam, hydronic, refrigeration, HVAC, lighting, turbines, air compressors, motors, and other commercial building systems
- Knowledge of building and energy codes as well as energy standards in the Tri-State area
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Regional Vice President of Partnerships
Want to make over $300k? Energia is looking for exceptional sales executives with experience selling solutions and/or complex capital projects within the K12 and/or municipal markets. Energia is rapidly expanding and offers opportunities in the Midsouth (Texas area), the Southeast (GA, FL areas) and/or the Northeast (NY, PA, OH, IL areas). Excellent base pay, car allowance, and aggressive commission program along with healthcare benefits, 401K and unlimited PTO.
Energia, an Energy Finance Solutions Provider for School Districts, turns school district energy liabilities into educational assets. Energia empowers school districts nationwide to unlock trapped energy funds and convert energy-inefficient facilities into world-class educational environments – without generating out-of-pocket expenses or requiring district referendums. Energia is a trusted advisor and advocate for understanding, explaining, and managing the complex school district energy-savings ecosystem. Energia Group ensures school districts can be confident in their energy-saving initiatives.
The RVP of Partnerships is responsible for building relationships with new clients and delivering on aggressive growth targets. The position will have new business quota responsibilities of large territory/prospective clients.
This role will include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate the company’s value propositions across the assigned territory
- Develop a business plan for exceeding revenue targets
- Prospect potential clients who fit the on-boarding criteria, developing relationships to better understand their broader needs
- Oversee the sales cycle from initial inquiry, nurturing prospects through the sales stages and closing deals in a timely manner, all tracked in the CRM
- Successfully transition new account to account management team including onboarding handoff, introduction to key client stakeholders, etc.
- Leverage our external consultants and other key groups to drive sales activity
Skills & Experience
- Professional experience selling directly or indirectly in the K12 or municipal environment.
- Experience with energy savings company’s helpful
- Demonstrable ability to follow up on business leads effectively with excellent networking skills
- Ability to manage pipeline and forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Intellectual curiosity to grow and maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful and strategic insight into their business.
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent organizational, written and oral/presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5+ sales experience, managing a large quota responsible for closing large accounts.
- Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving and the ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach
- Self-motivated to reach sales goals
- Eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future