We’re always looking for
A+ players to support our growing business.
Electrical Engineer– Open Position for a Senior Electrical Engineer to perform overall design of electrical power and lighting systems, from schematic design to final construction documents, and through construction. Looking for engineers with 5-10 years’ experience and fully licensed Professional Engineers are highly preferred. Reports directly to the Director of Engineering. Excellent opportunity to learn and build up a department in Electrical Engineering with an established firm with an excellent reputation in the industry. Grow your career in a fast-paced environment with a company that is expanding and seeing tremendous growth. Please email resumes to Rfassano@energiasaves.com.
Mechanical Engineer– Open Position for a Mechanical Design Engineer, recent graduate, to perform overall design of HVAC and Plumbing Systems from schematic design to final construction documents, and through construction. No prior experience is required but preference will be given to those with 0-3 years’ experience. Will provide on the job training for the successful candidate, including industry standards, software and procedures. A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science, or equivalent, is required. Reports directly to the Director of Engineering. Excellent opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment with a company that is expanding and seeing tremendous growth. Please email resumes to: Rfassano@energiasaves.com
Energia is looking for competent, qualified energy performance development engineers to assist in the technical evaluation of energy performance contracting (EPC) proposals, ESCO interviews, Comprehensive Energy Audit reviews, field inspections, design, and/or Measurement and Verification on a project-by-project basis. Experience in the field of Energy Performance Contracting/work for an ESCO is ideal. This position would be on a 10-99 basis. Great opportunity for lucrative side work.
- Must have direct industry experience working with Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPCs), Energy Savings
- Improvement Plan (ESIPs), Guaranteed Energy Savings Agreements (GESAs), etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science and/or Masters Degree in Engineering
- PE, BEMP, CEM, CEA, or EIT Accreditation
- Direct experience in the Energy Performance Contracting industry a plus
- Strong working knowledge of the International Permormance Measurement and Verification Protocols (IPMVP)
- Understanding of M&V plan development based on project scope & goals
- Energy Auditing – ASHRAE Level I, II, and III
- Experience in the energy field including energy efficiency, distributed energy generation, combined heat and power (cogeneration), energy project economics, utility rate analysis, renewable energy, HVAC, central heating and cooling plants
- Experience calculating the associated energy savings in steam, hydronic, refrigeration, HVAC, lighting, turbines, air compressors, motors, and other commercial building systems
- Knowledge of building and energy codes as well as energy standards in the Tri-State area
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Regional Vice President of Partnerships
Want to make over $300k? Energia is looking for exceptional sales executives with experience selling solutions and/or complex capital projects within the K12 and/or municipal markets. Energia is rapidly expanding and offers opportunities in the Midsouth (Texas area), the Southeast (GA, FL areas) and/or the Northeast (NY, PA, OH, IL areas). Excellent base pay, car allowance, and aggressive commission program along with healthcare benefits, 401K and unlimited PTO.
Energia, an Energy Finance Solutions Provider for School Districts, turns school district energy liabilities into educational assets. Energia empowers school districts nationwide to unlock trapped energy funds and convert energy-inefficient facilities into world-class educational environments – without generating out-of-pocket expenses or requiring district referendums. Energia is a trusted advisor and advocate for understanding, explaining, and managing the complex school district energy-savings ecosystem. Energia Group ensures school districts can be confident in their energy-saving initiatives.
The RVP of Partnerships is responsible for building relationships with new clients and delivering on aggressive growth targets. The position will have new business quota responsibilities of large territory/prospective clients.
This role will include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate the company’s value propositions across the assigned territory
- Develop a business plan for exceeding revenue targets
- Prospect potential clients who fit the on-boarding criteria, developing relationships to better understand their broader needs
- Oversee the sales cycle from initial inquiry, nurturing prospects through the sales stages and closing deals in a timely manner, all tracked in the CRM
- Successfully transition new account to account management team including onboarding handoff, introduction to key client stakeholders, etc.
- Leverage our external consultants and other key groups to drive sales activity
Skills & Experience
- Professional experience selling directly or indirectly in the K12 or municipal environment.
- Experience with energy savings company’s helpful
- Demonstrable ability to follow up on business leads effectively with excellent networking skills
- Ability to manage pipeline and forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Intellectual curiosity to grow and maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful and strategic insight into their business.
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent organizational, written and oral/presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5+ sales experience, managing a large quota responsible for closing large accounts.
- Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for problem-solving and the ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach
- Self-motivated to reach sales goals
- Eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com to receive the link to the application process.