Pullman & Comley’s Environmental, Energy and Telecommunications Practice and Energia are pleased to invite you to a breakfast roundtable to share exciting new updates and a powerful case study in the area of financing energy-related capital projects.
Join Us For a Breakfast Presentation & Roundtable!
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
7:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Held at Pullman & Comley’s Hartford CT Office, 90 State House Square
DIRECTIONS: GPS users should use the following address for our Hartford office parking garage:
10 Market Street. YOUR TICKET WILL BE VALIDATED BY PULLMAN & COMLEY
No money? No grants? No problem!
How the City of Waterbury Funded $30+ million in Energy Efficient Upgrades, Increased Resiliency, and Cut Costs With No Capital Outlay
This program will focus on how the City of Waterbury financed $30 million+ in energy upgrades with no upfront cost, and won $3.7 million in rebates through an Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC) initiative.
This workshop will also provide an overview of the 1.38 Megawatt fuel cell plant the City of Waterbury built, which will provide a guaranteed savings of $3 million+ over 20 years, with no out-of-pocket costs. The process for taking advantage of both programs will be outlined for your agency.
Finally, Pullman and Comley will provide critical updates on energy legislation.
- 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM – Breakfast
- 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM – Energia’s Waterbury Presentation
- 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM – Pullman & Comley’s Environmental, Energy and Telecommunications Updates
- Michael LeBlanc, City of Waterbury’s Director of Finance
- Kendra McQuilton, CEO of Energia, the City’s Technical Owner’s Rep for the project
- John Kauppinen, Account Manager for Noresco, the City’s Energy Services Company
- Michael Coskun, GM Sales & Business Development for Doosan Fuel Cell, the City’s fuel cell partner
- Lee Hoffman, Chair of Pullman & Comley’s Environmental, Energy and Telecommunications Department
To register for the free program, please click HERE.