- Does Your Professional Association Need a Speaker for an Upcoming Meeting? Consider Reaching Out to Energia!
Does Your Professional Association Need a Speaker for an Upcoming Meeting? Consider Reaching Out to Energia!
“Their team is cooperative, highly knowledgeable, and effective in communicating what is sometimes complex subject matter in a way that is clear and understandable… ”
– Michael LeBlanc, Director of Finance, City of Waterbury
Our team of professionals includes several seasoned presenters that know how to keep an audience engaged while imparting timely, relevant information.
Energia regularly presents at professional conferences and chapter meetings (see below). We will deliver a concise presentation that is not service or product-specific, and will reflect positively on you and your organization’s board of officers.
- New York State Council of School Superintendents (NYSCOSS)
- New York State School Boards Association (NYSSBA)
- New York State Association of School Business Officials (NYSASBO)
- New York State School Facilities Association (NYSSFA)
- PSEG-LI Annual Energy Efficiency Conference
- CT Government Finance Officers Association (CT-GFOA)
- CT Association of School Business Officials (CASBO)
- Eversource Energy Fuel Cell Forum (CT)
- CT Council of Small Towns (COST)
- Renewable Energy and Efficiency Business Association (REEBA) – CT
- Connecticut Association of Water Pollution Control Authorities
- New England Water Environment Association (NEWEA)
- World Energy Efficiency Congress (WEEC)
- How Northport Schools Scored $470K+ in Rebates and Beautified their Schools through an EPC-Funded LED Upgrade
- Top 5 Mistakes Made When Doing an Energy Performance Contract (and how to avoid them!)
- No money? No grants? No problem! How the City of Waterbury Funded $30+ million in Energy Efficient Upgrades, Increased Resiliency, and Cut Costs With No Capital Outlay