What You Get
WHAT YOU GET
Energia turns school district energy liabilities into educational assets.
Energia empowers your school district to transform its escalating energy costs into educational facility improvements that provide long-lasting impact for your entire school community. For your school district to achieve the highest level of operation, administration and educational success, your budget needs to be used as effectively and efficiently as possible. Energy and facility maintenance costs are often out of your direct influence and control. Energia helps you rein in these costs and convert them into funding for proactive facility upgrades and energy-saving capital improvements – such as new windows, lighting, HVAC equipment or solar energy – without generating out-of-pocket expenses or requiring district referendums.
Learn About the PROVEN PROCESS
Energia Proven Process for Energy-Savings SuccessEnergia uses a seven-step process that provides critical information and a detailed roadmap for achieving project success, making Energia the best choice to manage your energy-savings project.
Benefits Energia Delivers
Here are the benefits Energia delivers during every energy-savings project that are not provided by any other organization involved in the process
- Provide a single, focused and dedicated team of technical and financial advisors.
- Identify your energy project’s size and potential scope, so you begin the initiative with the right expectations.
- Request and review competitive proposals from energy services companies (ESCOs), so you can be confident your procurement process is performed with utmost integrity.
- Help your district review, modify and accept the energy project contract to obtain the best terms and outcome.
- Prepare detailed project plans and specifications.
- Oversee project construction from first day to final acceptance.
- Measure the actual energy savings to ensure you realize the full savings you’re anticipating
Possible Types of Improvements
- High Efficiency Boilers
- Energy Management Systems
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems
- Lighting, Lighting Controls, Daylighting
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Pneumatic to Direct Digital Control (DDC) Technology Conversion
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV): Roof, Ground, Carport, Canopy
This project has had impacts on classrooms and on sustainability, has created better, modernized, brighter learning environments to best support our students’ academic success.Dr. William R. Hite, Jr.
Superintendent School District of PhiladelphiaRead Testimonial