Invest 60 Minutes – The Top 5 Mistakes Made During Energy Performance Contracts (and how to avoid them!)
Thursday, November 18th
Virtual Complimentary Webinar via Zoom
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency reports that our nation’s school districts are spending $8 billion annually on energy, and that 30 percent of this energy is used inefficiently.
The good news is that there is a powerful tool school districts can use to “beat” this national statistic locally: Energy Performance Contracting (EPC). On average, these projects reduce total energy consumption by 30%.
This session will teach school administrators to:
- Explain concept of Energy Performance Contracting and how it is used to fund upgrades
- Identify how an Energy Performance Contract differs from traditional capital projects
- Understand the top 5 mistakes that are made during Energy Performance Contract projects AND how to avoid them
• Kendra McQuilton, CEO, Energia
• Joseph Dragone, Interim Assistant Superintendent for Finance & Operations, Amityville UFSD
• Gregg Diefenbach, Business Development, Energia